Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy B-Day Kitty!

I know that I am not alone when it comes to having a crazy obsession with this cat, the weird thing with me is that I'm not a cat person. Kitty is the one and only cat I love. Maybe I'll never have my Kitty kitchen or bathroom, (because hubby won't allow it) but she will show her presence around our future home for sure! http://www.hellokittyhell.com/ This website just cracks me up!
* Name: Kitty White
* Birthday: November 1, 1974
* Blood type: A (Negative)
* Place of birth: Suburban London
* Height: That of five apples
* Weight: That of three shiny apples
* Good at: Baking cookies, International Studies, Making pancakes for friends, Origami, bows
* Favorite food: Apple pie made by Mama (A.K.A. mum or Mary)
* Hobbies: Traveling, music, reading, eating yummy cookies her sister Mimmy bakes, and best of all making new friends.
* Favorite word: "Friendship", "best"
* Collects: Small cute things like sweets, stars, goldfish, etc.
* Best school subjects: English, French, history, music, visual arts.
* Description: A bright and kind-hearted kitten. Very close to her twin sister Mimmy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home