Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This is Halloween, this is Halloween...

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! I LOVE Halloween! The party this past Friday was great, even though I didn't sleep right for a couple of days, it was all worth it because everyone loved the decorations and the food (I need to upload those party pics later). Luis and I got to meet Amanda (Amanda's childhood friend, who's also named Amanda and will be working with the tutoring gang) and her cute family, her little girl is as cute as a button! As much as I love Halloween and try to make it a fun time while living here, Hubby and I still talk about Halloween in New York, the parade, the crazy costumes and everything. I sometimes wish I was back home, especially when there is something exciting going on there and this night is one of them. Amanda, I found this video and you need to check it out to see what we're missing! I like the doggie with the bloody arm and Hitler.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! But ofcourse my favorite costume was the Michael Jackson (dance crew and all)! One day I'll be there to see it. Can you imagine if I would have been that warrior princess who wore hardly anything?! Frank would've tripped!!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home