Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering

There isn't much I can say about September 11 that hasn't already been said. I, like everybody else, remember everything, from the days before and after it happened. I was in High School, and my Sociology teacher Mr. Hurley had mentioned something about the Towers, but didn't really say much for me to be scared or anything. I didn't fully find out what had happened until they had sent all the seniors to the gym and explained everything. They had even set up a tv for everyone to see. I remember that while I was watching the news, everything around me was spinning. I was happy to be let out of school since they let everyone from the senior class who could get home safely go. As I got out, I could see darkess downtown. All I could think of after that, was my family, my sister Sheyla, and how I needed to go pick her up and get home.
Now, I'm not sure if many might agree with me, but I have so many mixed emotions when I hear about September 11. I'm tired of seeing the same images over and over. It's not that it doesn't make me sad, because it does. I guess it's something I can't explain. I just now that I, like everybody else, remember everything, from the days before and after it all happened and will never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home