Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Mom


I know that here Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May, while in Mexico and South America it's celebrated on the 10th of May. In my family we tend to celebrate both days, but today's means the most to me. I haven't celebrated Mother's day with mom for the past three years, which leaves me feeling sad at the end of the day. The past three years haven't been so great for me. I miss my mom and family so much. I especially miss my mom when I have those happy, sad, silly, and exciting moments, because I know it's a constant reminder that she and my family aren't here. Even though I'll be going to see her this summer, a part of me will always miss her for those ordinary moments that weren't shared together.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The important thing is to always keep your family close to heart. That is what makes the long distances... well not so long. Also be grateful that she has trusted in you to make your own choices and live through their consequences whether good or bad and that is one of the greatest gifts a parent can give her child. Whatever action you take on any given day be proud that you are who you are because of your mother.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, from this angle you and your mom look like you have the same face

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home